Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New pattern & scratchboard.

I have been MIA for a few weeks and keeping busy with writing up a new scratchart pattern, an article for one of the Aussie magazines and working on a new board.

My new pattern 'Sleeping Angel' involves using a fibreglass brush, a tool I couldn't do without and my new board which is still a WIP should be completed in a day or so.  Permission to use the original photograph was kindly given by Greg Earl an Aussie photographer on FlickR.

My new board - A Drover and his Dog.



New pattern:-


2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I'm lovin' the drover and his dog, Judy! It will be awesome when finished. The sleeping angel is very serene. Lovely work.

Rita said...

Excellent, as usual! You've been very busy from the sounds of it. That's a good thing. :) The angel is, as Serena said--serene. And the Drover and dog--can hardly wait to see it when it is done. :)