Friday, November 18, 2011

Bubble Gazer - WIP

I started on this 11" x 14" board the other day of this gorgeous dog, as well as an 8" x 10" board of another dog.....I just can't help myself with them being my most favourite subject of all and as you can see at my new website......http://judithedwards-white.weebly.com     thank you again Serena.
 
The reference photograph for this one is by Tipseek - FlickR who kindly gave me permission to use it.  As for the title ????? this is all I can think of for now as whilst working on it I keep thinking Star Gazer and therefore it led to Bubble Gazer, I might also add a few more bubbles although there is only this one in the original photograph.

3 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh the fur looks great and that bubble looks very real :)

Rita said...

I like the one bubble and "Bubble Gazer"!! This is precious! :)

Judy said...

Thank you for commenting Jennifer Rose.

Rita I still haven't decided whether to add a few more bubbles as yet.