Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Scratchboards.

I still haven't completed "Uninvited Guest" due to being side-tracked by working on a small 5" x 7" board of a sleeping angel which took me longer to complete than I thought it would - why is it that something you think you can do quite quickly ends up taking twice the amount of time to complete?   I have also prepared a 12" x 16" board which I started on today of a dog in water for which a title eludes me for now although "A Splash'n Good Time" keeps popping into my head.

Sleeping Angel.

Splash'n Good Time.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Oh what a darling angel! :)
That may be the title that will fit if it keeps popping into your head.
I just got my cards in the mail yesterday and they are gorgeous!!! Your work is amazing, lady! Seems like magic to me. :):)

Serena said...

I have found the same thing with what 'I think' will be a quick job usually ending up taking much longer.

The sleeping angel is beautiful tho so well worth the extra time, Judy...lovely work!

Judy said...

Thank you Serena.