Saturday, August 27, 2011

A few things.

I have often been asked for cards featuring my scratchwork and after making many enquiries over the past 12 months or so, I have finally been given a contact where I recently had a few printed and I am very happy with the result - I will also have the lion, raccoon and jaguar cub on display with the original artworks next month at a gallery and these cards are already in the celophane sleeves so not showing up as well as the other four.  If anyone is interested in the cards I can be contacted on judithew@optusnet.com.au



I have made some progress on "Uninvited Guest" with just a little more to do on the vase, unfortunately I have become a little bored with this one so have put it aside for the time being and started on a 12" x 16" board of 3 Arctic wolf cubs.


The Arctic wolf cubs below, not sure about a title yet but "Two's Company" comes to mind.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Naturally, the cards are just beautiful! I will email you for more information. :)

I love wolves! Now you have two new pieces that I can hardly wait to see finished!!