Monday, May 23, 2011

WIP'S.

I am currently working on two scratchboards as I just cannot leave this medium alone, and somehow I don't think I will be doing very much painting in the future.

This piece is 12" x 16" and as for a title, all I can think of is "Resting Place".  I don't have a great deal more to do apart from the eyes, some fur and the log although I was wondering whether I should attempt to do a background but then I will probably ruin the whole piece.  Hopefully I should have it finished sometime this week less a background....lol.  The reference photo by Gary Lackie was used with permission.


The second piece is 8" x 10 and is of my grand-daughter Jordie, whether I can make a success of this will be another thing..........doing skin in "scratch" .....aaaaagh!!!!

No comments: