Thursday, May 12, 2011

Painting.

I have had a short break from scratchart and have completed a couple of paintings.  The little sewing mouse "The Last Stitch" and the Aussie design "Digger" are both by Jan McCraw of Ladybug Creations.  I love her whimsical designs and on my last count have painted 80 of her designs over the years with these two being the 79th/80th.


"Digger"
This is painted on a wooden file holder.

"The Last Stitch"
This piece is painted on the lid of a wooden box.

The varnishing still has to be done but in the meantime I will be preparing another scratchboard to start on and can't wait to start "scratching" again.

2 comments:

Rita said...

These are so cute! Do you use acrylics with these?

Judy said...

Hi Rita, your message has disappeared although I did see it the last time I logged on.

I used acrylics to paint these two items.