Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Board.

This is the start of an 11" x 14" board of a Cheetah which I think is going to be a real challenge for me and will which take me a while to complete, plus I have also commenced work on a smaller board,  it is going to be a gift so I won't show it until it has been received.  I have a couple more amazing photographs of a Cheetah, one of which I think I might do a painting of at some stage in the future....if not a painting, another scratchboard!



I haven't decided on a title as yet but have a few in mind i.e. "Waiting", "Waiting in the Shadows", "Hiding Place".

5 comments:

Meowlissa said...

ooooo can't wait to see this baby finished :)

Rita said...

Whoohoo! I can hardly wait to see this one, too. :)

Phil said...

Looks like it is going to be amazing, as you know I love Cheetahs so I am waiting with baited breath.

03ahmed said...

Looking fantastic Judy!!

Judy said...

Meowlissa, Rita and Phil - I have been busy working on another board this week, therefore nothing more has been done to this one but hopefully will get back to it on the weekend.

Thank you Irfan.......thanks all for looking in.