Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Morning Swim - WIP

I have managed to do quite a few more hours work to this board and have also come up with the title "Morning Swim".  As you can see I still have a long way to go.


Yesterday I delivered 12 of my scratchboards to a library situated near a huge shopping centre for a display - a request by the Logan Art Society which I joined in August last year.  Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera so that I could take a few photographs of the display and will head back there sometime this week especially to take a few.  As I was setting everything up I had people asking lots of questions about scratchboard so it should create a lot of interest. 

2 comments:

Rita said...

I can see why people are interested and asking questions. Your work is breathtaking. Morning Swim is going to be just amazing, too. :)

Roger Brown My Botswana Art said...

This tiger picture looks as if it will be really good ,look forward to seeing the finished piece.Love the detail.