Monday, November 8, 2010

Still Life on Scratchboard

I am attempting to do my third still life on scratchboard and this one maybe a little challenging for me with having only done 2 others.  I have also started on a 12 " x 12" scratchboard of a cute lion cub, with having already done a male and female lion I thought I may as well do a cub too!


Here is the beginning of my latest still life - since transferring the outline I have done a few hours work to it - for a title I thought maybe "The Locket".



My first still life!  The crystal jug I bought at a second-hand shop and the jug cover was made by my Mum.  This is now hanging in my kitchen dining area.

"Crystal & Lace"




 I posted the picture below to my Blog when the board was first completed but thought I would show it again.  The flowers were grown from a plant given to me by my son on Mother's Day last year, the Bible belonged to my Dad and the pocket watch to my Great Grandfather.  (My Dad's Mother's Father.)

"Memories". 

No comments: