Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas is coming!!

With not having a new scratchboard to show at the moment and with plans to start on either a still life, or a lion cub to go with "Majestic Lion" and "Timba", I have managed to paint a few Christmas ornaments and thought I would post pics of them.




The 3 ornaments below have glitter on them and are very "sparklie".


The two ornaments below are for a friend's little grand-daughters.  These have the names and date of birth painted at the back of the ornament.



This is painted on a 4" x 6" canvas, the design is by Ladybug Creations (Jan McCraw).


4 comments:

Serena said...

They're lovely, Judy...the second from the top is my fave. It's hard to believe Christmas is almost upon us.

Kristy said...

Yes I love the little puppy also

Rita said...

My fav is the first one. You are really talented! :)

Judy said...

Serena and Kristy, the puppy ornament is my favourite and which I will be keeping to put with the other wooden ornaments I have for my tree.

Thank you Rita, the first ornament will be given away.