Friday, October 29, 2010

Timba - completed.

Finally "Timba" is finished......well I think she is!  I'll let it sit for a while before varnishing it just in case I see something that needs a little more work; this piece which is 12" x 12" has taken me a little longer to do than I thought with it being not quite 3 weeks since I started.  Although dogs are my favourite subject of all, I seem to have had a "thing" for doing lions in scratch with Majestic Lion and another I did some time ago "Lazin' Around".  I was given permission by Tambako on FlickR to use this photograph.






4 comments:

Pat said...

Timba is absolutely gorgeous! xx

Rita said...

This is absolutely breathtaking! They are all beautifully done. Wow! :)

Judy said...

Thank you kindly for your comments Pat and Rita.

Anonymous said...

I just knew that Timba would be ever so gorgeous !! Well done Judy ! She is absolutely beautiful :-) Marlene