Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Little Painting

I have finally painted!!!! - a wooden Christmas ornament for my baby grandson born in February this year, his name and the year is painted on the back AND I have started another scratchboard which will be a companion to the "Majestic Lion" I recently completed.  Although I am still really not in "painting mode" I am also going to start on a canvas painting plus I am in a Christmas ornament Exchange so the brushes will definitely be working!

The design on this wooden ornament is by Jan McCraw of Ladybug Creations.  There is glitter on the wings of this little angel although cannot be seen in the photograph.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Aww, super cute!

Rita said...

Cute momento ornament! Can hardly wait to see what you are working on as a companion to the lion! :)