Friday, July 30, 2010

Another scratchboard - "Garden Beauty".

I couldn't help but start another scratchboard which I completed yesterday.  This is my own photograph which I took some time ago of my garden statue surrounded by white Crocus flowers, obviously I wanted it for a painting reference but as I was looking to do something different in the way of a scratchboard I decided to give it a try not with using a craft knife as usual for animal fur etc. but with a fibreglass brush.

This is a fibreglass brush - I used one of these for 99% of the work.

Making a start.

The Crocus flowers.

The completed board.

4 comments:

janice Timmins said...

Hi Judy, Congratulations, This is another amazing piece of your Scratch Art.
Hugz Janice Timmins

Pat said...

That is beautiful xx

Judy said...

Hi Janice, thank you. I finally managed to finish this board today, now to think about what I will do for my next piece.

Judy said...

Thank you for commenting Pat. Your Missy is beautiful too!