Sunday, May 2, 2010

Intense Concentration - NOW it's finished.

I have just been given the "thumbs up" from the lady who offered some advice re my board and thought I would show you the difference in what I posted prior and the way the board looks now which I am happier with.



I have added suttle colour of the dog to show through the water on his body, added hints of blue and the dogs colour to the water, lightened the ear near the big bubble and also worked on this bubble to try and make it look more transparent. You wouldn't believe how many extra hours it took just to do this so hope you think it looks better too!

2 comments:

theGaller-E said...

Stunning work, as usual! Really love the movement in this piece!

dglassme said...

I luv it but, may be biased due to close relationship with the model...