Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tabby Eyes Scratchart Pattern

Today being the 10th February is the first time I have had internet connection since last Sunday night, therefore the delay in posting.   We had extremely heavy rain over the weekend which caused flash flooding at the Gold Coast, in the suburbs of Brisbane and even further in north Queensland.  The problem was with my server, obviously a serious problem which took some time to solve and only effected the area where I live.  I know some of you are waiting for my first ever scratchboard pattern of Tabby Eyes so just to keep you up to date everything is done re a PDF file except for a cover sheet......I have had to rely on a friend to put it into this format for me until I learn how!!!!  So not long to go now!

1 comment:

Serena said...

It's beautiful, Judy!!

What rotten luck on the internet connection...I would have hated it. We lost power for two hours due to a fault in the Heritage Park area while we were getting all the rain so I assume it must have affected the main powerboard for this area. My backyard is like a swamp at the moment. :(