Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Scratchboard

I have been busy working on my very first scratchboard pattern so things have been quiet around here the past couple of days.  In the meantime, I thought I would post a few more pics of my scratchboard work from 2009.

'Lazin' Around'.
This was the biggest board I had done at the time which was 12" x 12".


'Bless Me'.
Another 12" x 12" board of a lion about to sneeze, therefore the title.


'Crystal & Lace'.
This is my first attempt at scratching something totally different to fur.
I have quite a collection of crystal so set the jug, glass and crocheted jug cover my Mum made up for the photograph.  This won 1st place at the local Cottage Handcraft Show 2009.


'Lonely Mermaid'.
Again something totally different to the usual on an 8" x 10" board.
I needed to try "scratching" skin and this is the result, the design is by Jan McCraw of Ladybug Creations.

1 comment:

Maer aka Marilyn Harris-Mills said...

Bless Me is my favourite....the strength and energy roars loudly in this art piece.