Friday, February 12, 2010

Latest on "Tabby Eyes" & More..

I received the final PDF file on "Tabby Eyes" today so it's all ready to send out.   If you are interested please contact me.

And just to show that not only animals are the perfect subject for scratchboard art but also flowers and lots of other subjects.



My favourite flower - the rose. 
And my first attempt at doing one in scratchart.


"Just Two Roses".

I thought I had better post a painting or two!
I took a photograph of these roses which were growing in my parents neighbour's garden.
Both of these paintings were featured in Aussie magazines, the top painted in Liquid Pencil
was featured in  Aus. Country Craft and the other in
 Aus. Fine Art & Decorative Painting. 

 
"The Look of Love".
My grand-daughter Jordan at the age of 3 and who is now 19.
This board won 1st Prize in the category "Other Art Forms" 2009
at a local show.



No comments: